By using our site, you indicate that you accept:
- All proprietary rights in the material displayed and/or received shall remain the property of Keskikyla.
2. Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis and you must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy when using our site.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the material from time to time. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it
Notwithstanding our Accessibility Statement we may suspend access to our site or close it indefinitely and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice.
From time to time we may restrict access to some or all parts of our site to users who have registered with us.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a password or any other information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site and for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
3. Limitations on use
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. All rights are reserved.
Material on this website may be reproduced free of charge in any format or medium, providing it is:
- Not modified in any way;
- Not used out of context;
- Acknowledged as the Keskikyla copyright and the source is quoted; and
- Used solely for your personal reference or non-commercial internal reference within your company or organisation.
You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged and all relevant copyright laws abided by.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors (with our prior consent).
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com
4. Website content for general information only
The materials displayed and/or posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of their content.
5. Information about you and your visits to our site
By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
6. Misuse of site
You must not misuse our site. Misuse includes but is not limited to introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Where there is a breach of the legislation including but not limited to a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990, we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities. We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
7. Links to our site
You must not link to our home page unless you have obtained our prior written consent. Where such a link is agreed, you must only link to our home page in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page subject to our prior written consent.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
8. Links from our site
Links on our site to other sites and resources provided by third parties are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
9. Limitations on liability
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
1. Loss of income or revenue;
2. Loss of business;
3. Loss of profits or contracts;
4. Loss of anticipated savings;
5. Loss of data;
6. Loss of goodwill;
7. Wasted management or office time; and;
8. For any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
10. Jurisdicition and applicable law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Estos términos de uso y cualquier disputa o reclamo que surja de o en relación con ellos o su tema o formación (incluidas las disputas o reclamos no contractuales) se regirán e interpretarán de conformidad con la ley de Inglaterra y Gales.
If you have any queries about material that appears on our site, please contact us.